10 Lines on School Garden: The school I attend is R.C. school. It is a Government High school. It has two gardens one is a vegetable garden and other is a flower garden. We work in the garden during our gardening period. We clear out Grass and weeds from the gardens.
Our beautiful flower garden is a constant source of joy to us. The sight of the well-cut green lawn and beds of lovely flowers feel our minds with joy. A few delightful moments spent here makes us forget all our sorrows.
10 Lines on School Garden for Kids
- I have a beautiful garden in our school.
- It is at the front of the school building.
- There is a boundary wall all around it.
- There is a water tap in the middle of the garden.
- We work in the garden everyday.
- We prepare the land and grow vegetables and flowers.
- We often sit chatting on its green grass.
- We keep our garden neat and clean.
- Our school peon guards the garden at night.
- We all take care of our school garden.
10 Lines on School Garden for Students
- Our school has two guardians 1 is vegetable garden and other is a flower garden.
- Both the garden are well-fenced.
- The peon Of the school looks after these two gardens.
- He grows tomatoes, brinjals, pumpkins, cauliflowers, cabbages, potatoes, bananas, plantains etc.
- The peon waters the garden regularly and keeps it neat and clean.
- He also works in the flower garden.
- He raises flower beds with small narrow roads passing criss-cross.
- The roads are flanked by bricks painted white.
- There is a beautiful lawn with spongy grass.
- The flower beds are full of lovely flowers of different kinds.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!