10 Lines on Noise Pollution: Unwanted and undesirable sound is noise. Humans have a fixed range for which comfortably hear a sound if we are exposed to loud sound above our hearing range for quite some time it can permanently damage our hearing capacity.
According to many researches, industrial noise pollution damages the hearing ability to around 20%. Even rock concerts are a cause of noise pollution.
10 Lines on Noise Pollution for Kids
- Noise pollution is when the level of noise increases more than the normal level.
- In other words, high volume noises are abnormal.
- Noise pollution is also known as the noise disturbance.
- It is considered as the environmental pollution caused in the environment by the excess level of noise through many sources.
- Noise pollution has become one of the big problems in India affecting the human lives in many ways.
- Excessive noise is harmful to the health and cause imbalance to the human or animal life.
- Moreover, these unpleasant sounds cause several disturbances and create an imbalance in the environment.
- When the amount of noise exceeds, it becomes dangerous for living beings.
- Common sources of the noise pollution are household gadgets, transport vehicles, jet planes, helicopters etc.
- Government shall plant more trees. Trees cut sound and help in reducing Noise Pollution.
10 Lines on Noise Pollution for Students
- Noise pollution is considered to be any unwanted or disturbing sound that affects the health .
- It is the high-intensity sound which is caused by heavy industrial machines.
- According to many researches, industrial noise pollution damages the hearing ability to around 20%. Even rock concerts are a cause of noise pollution.
- Like air and water pollution, noise pollution also adversely affects our health.
- It can include noise from vehicular traffic, construction work, household noise, and many more.
- We can Reduce Noise pollution by use of earplugs, lowering the volume, planting more trees,
- regular maintenance of vehicles and machines etc.
- By controlling noise we can control the negative health effects that noise pollution has on everyone.
- Government can make rules that Factories and Industries should be set up away from residential areas.
- It may cause temporary or permanent hearing loss in humans as well as animals.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!