10 Lines on My School: The name of my school is M.S. academy. It is at Tirtol in the district of Jagatsinghpur. There are all Trained and experienced teachers. There are about 800 students in our school. Aur school has a big playground.
We play football, cricket, volleyball and other games here. There is a beautiful flower garden in the front of our school. The results of the school both in UPC and HC HSC examination have always been excellent. I love my school dearly.
10 Lines on My School for Kids
- My school name is M.S. academy.
- It is a government school.
- Nearly 1000 students come to study here.
- Mr Prafulla Chandra Mishra is our headmaster.
- He loves the pupils like his own children.
- There are 6 teachers and one pieon in our school.
- There is a beautiful garden in front of our school.
- We keep our school campus neat and clean.
- We play football cricket and volleyball in our playground.
- We are really proud of our school and teachers.
10 Lines on My School for Students
- The name of our school is M.S. academy.
- It is at tirtol in the district of Jagatsinghpur. it was set up in 1945.
- It’s first batch of students took the matriculation examination in 1948.
- Now Mr Prafulla Chandra Mishra is the headmaster of the school.
- He looks to the all round development of the school.
- There are 6 teachers in our school beside the headmaster.
- The school runs in a building. it has classes from 6 to 10.
- It has a good library. The library is housed in a big hall with long desks and chair for the students.
- The science laboratory is very close to the teacher’s common room.
- Where we make experiments with the help of our science teacher.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!