10 Lines on Dog: Dog is the first domesticated animals by aboriginal human. Generally they are friendly in nature but they can also attack anyone if they are sick.
Dogs can live up to 10-13 years. Female dogs give birth to puppies. She provides them with milk until they are old enough. Stray dogs are catch by the local municipal authority.
10 Lines on Dog for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- The dog is a very faithful animal.
- It has two bright eyes, and a curved tail.
- It has sharp teeth and a long tongue.
- I have a pet dog.
- It follows it’s master and loves him greatly.
- It always wags it’s tail to show its pleasure.
- Its body is covered with furs.
- It has a strong sense of smell.
- It eats meat, fish, rice and bread.
- It is no doubt, a useful pet animal.
10 Lines on Dog for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- Dogs are popular domesticated animals.
- I have a pet dog. His name is Blakie.
- Everyday l clean this kennel and make it comfortable for Blakie to live in.
- It guards the masters house and barks at the strangers.
- The dogs are found everywhere in the world.
- People love to go on a walk with their dogs.
- People from north-eastern part of india are fond of dog- meat.
- Female dogs give birth to puppies.
- They have strong hearing and they always bark on seeing anything suspicious going around.
- A dog can hear sonud frequencies of 67.45000 Hz.
- 11.Dogs help in many roles to human in hunting, protecting, assisting police and Army.
- It is also believe that petting a puppy can lower your blood pressure.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!