10 Lines on Cow: Cow is an animal that can bb domesticated. Cow is highly useful animal for humans. The early age cows were wild animal and very aggressive.
The cow is considered to be a scared animal in the Hindu religion. Hindus worship them as a goddess. On account of their usefulness, they should be well cared for and protected.
10 Lines on Cow for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- The cow is a domestic animal.
- It has four feet, two horns, a bushy tail.
- It has a long face and a large udder.
- It has short hair all over its body.
- It has eight teeth only in the lower jaw.
- It lives on grass, straw, leaves and bran.
- Cover milk is very useful for our health.
- We make many types of sweets from its milk.
- Cows are very useful to us.
- We find cows every where in the world.
10 Lines on Cow for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- The cow is a pet animal.
- Cows are of different colours. Some are white, some are brown and some are glossy black.
- The cow eats grass and fodder. It drinks water and gruel.
- We make curd, butter, ghee and cheese from its milk.
- Babies drink ita milk and grow. Milk and cheese are good food for patients.
- The male calves of cows grow into bollocks. Farmers plough their fields with bullocks.
- Bullocks also draw carts and carriages. They are very useful to us.
- The cows hide is made into boxes and bags.
- It’s horns are used for making buttons and combs. It’s bones are used as fertilizer.
- Cows are very useful to us. So, the Hindus worship them as a goddess.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!