10 Lines on Clean India: A clean India would be the best tribute India could pay to Mahatma Gandhi on his 150 birth anniversary in 2019. Shri Narendra Modi as he launched the Swachh Bharat Mission at Rajpath in New Delhi.
On 2nd October 2014, Swachh Bharat Mission was launched throughout length and breadth of the country as a national movement. The campaign aims to achieve the vision of a ‘Clean India’ by 2nd October 2019.
10 Lines on Clean India for Kids
- On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday in 2014, it introduced the Clean India programme.
- The Swachh Bharat Mission and Swach Bharat Abhiyan are other names for the clean India program.
- The Indian government started this program to end all open defecation.
- Additionally, it seeks to increase solid waste management.
- It aims at expanding the scope of rural sanitation coverage and eradicating open defecation.
- Indore is Cleanest City in India and Well-developed Infrastructure.
- Indore, the most populous city, won the title of ‘Cleanest City’.
- Under the Swachh Bharat initiative, massive door-to-door garbage collection and disposal activities were initiated.
- The campaign was officially launched on 2 October 2014 at Rajghat, New Delhi by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a much needed because it directly linked to high infant mortality and degrading health conditions.
10 Lines on Clean India for Students
- The campaign aims to achieve the vision of a ‘Clean India’ by 2nd October 2019.
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) was launched in 2014 to achieve an open defecation free (ODF) India in five years.
- This progressed the country towards SDG 6.2, which aims for adequate and equitable sanitation access for all.
- Swachh Bharat Mission is very important considering the condition of sanitation, cleanliness and hygiene in India.
- Millions of deaths in India have been reported in previous years due to diseases resulting from poor sanitation and hygiene.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a cleanliness Campaign run by the government of India and initiated by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi .
- It was launched especially on the birth anniversary of the “Mahatma Gandhi” .
- It was Mahatma Gandhi’s dream to make our country a well kept nation.
- The Clean India campaign focuses on sanitation and hygiene in all parts of the country.
- The budget was over 30 billion dollars to invest in rural villages, small towns as well as cities.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!