10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore: Rabindranath Tagore was a great poet writer and philosopher. He was popularly known as Gurudev, kobiguru and biswakobi. Rabindranath Tagore began to write drama from sixteen years of old.
Tagore strongly denounced the British Raj and supported Indian nationalists. Rabindranath Tagore was like a rising sun in the field of poem writing.
10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- Rabindranath Tagore was born in Kolkata.
- His father’s name was Devendra nath Tagore.
- His mother’s name was Sharda Devi.
- He received Nobel prize for the Gitanjali in 1913.
- He was a great poet writer and philosopher.
- He wrote national song Jana- gana- Mana.
- He founded Shantiniketan in Bengal.
- He was also famous as a good painter.
- He also wrote plays and short stories.
- He passed away in the year 1941.
10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- Rabindranath Tagore was born in Kolkata on May 8, 1861.
- He participated in freedom struggle of our country.
- His father’s name was Devendra nath and his mother name was Sharda Devi.
- Rabindranath Tagore completed his higher education in England.
- He was popularly known as Gurudev, kobi guru and Vishwakobi.
- Above all, Rabindranath Tagore began writing poems from a very young age.
- He was certainly in touch novel as well.
- Rabindranath Tagore was active in politics.
- He was a leader of brahmo samaj 19th century, Bengal.
- Rabindranath Tagore passed away in the year, 1941.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!