10 Lines on Green Diwali: Celebrate eco-friendly Diwali not pollution-friendly. Plant a tree this Diwali not burst crackers. Say no to fire crackers but yes to greenery.
Light your homes with earthen diyas instead of bulbs. Reduce plastic use. Green Diwali is a way of celebrating the festival of lights while minimizing environmental damage, particularly from firecrackers.
10 Lines on Green Diwali for Kids
- Green or eco-friendly Diwali is the same as the festival of lights we celebrate every year.
- But the difference is that we also ensure that the environment isn’t harmfully impacted.
- A green Diwali is a festival in which we avoid carelessness to our environment.
- Use Those Beautiful Diyas or Non Toxic Candles to Brighten Your Home.
- Gift Something Handmade And Use Eco-Friendly gift wraps.
- Host a Diwali Party With Plastic Free Cutlery.
- Green crackers reduce emissions substantially and absorb dust .
- Green crackers don’t contain hazardous elements like barium nitrate.
- Toxic metals in traditional crackers are replaced with less hazardous compounds.
- If we want to save nature, refrain ourselves from burning crackers.
10 Lines on Green Diwali for Students
- Green Diwali is a way of celebrating the festival of lights by ensuring minimum damage to the environment .
- Avoid using electric lights to illuminate your home.
- Diyas and candles are used for environmental safety.
- This saves electricity.
- Limit usage of firecrackers that emit enormous smoke and sound.
- Select eco-friendly gifts and decorating items.
- Giving a tree as a gift is a great way to promote nature and care for our planet.
- By celebrating Green Diwali, we can not only enjoy the festival but also contribute to a greener future.
- Using biodegradable or reusable plates and cutlery for Diwali parties.
- Instead of colourful lite we use rangoli to our home decoration.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!