10 Lines on Golden Temple: Golden temple is one of the most historical Sikh monuments in the world. Visiting the golden temple is a devotional experience that leaves a lasting impression on the mind and soul.
Golden temple is located on State Punjab, City Amritsar. In this post We have mention Best 10 Lines on Golden Temple its very useful for all the Students. Here We Go….
10 Lines on Golden Temple for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- Golden temple is one of the holiest sites in Sikhism.
- It is a beautiful holy shrine in Amritsar.
- The exterior of golden temple is completely mode of gold.
- The building is one of the oldest structures in India.
- It design still amazes the current architect.
- Golden temple built in 1977 by the Sikh guru, guru Ram dash.
- It is named the golden temple because the temples top is made pure gold.
- It holds the cultural heritage of the Sikhs.
- It is the place where Sri Guru Nanak ji used to sit and meditate.
- The golden temple is illuminated at night and looks even more stanning.
10 Lines on Golden Temple for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- The golden temple is devotionally the most notably holy place in sikim.
- The golden temple is famous for its full golden done.
- It is one of the most agitated pilgrim sports for Sikhs.
- Golden temple is built on a 67ft square of marble.
- King Ranjit Singh had the upper half of the temple built with 400 kg of gold.
- The maratha commender raghunath Rao saved the golden temple.
- In golden temple, chewing gum, sun glasses and photography are strictly prohibited.
- It has a square plane with four entrances.
- Over one lakh people visit the holy shrine everyday for worship.
- The golden temple is also known as harimandir sahib or darbar sahib.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!