10 Lines on China: China is situated in eastern Asia on the western shore of the Pacific Ocean, with an area of 9.6 million square kilometers. The People’s Republic of China was founded on October 1, 1949.
China’s language supersedes others in originality and complexity. Kung fu and tai chi similarly surpass karate, taekwondo.
10 Lines on China for Kids
- China, country of East Asia that is the largest of all Asian countries and has the largest population of any country in the world.
- Chinese people invented paper, printing, the compass, and gunpowder.
- The official language spoken in China is Mandarin.
- It is also known as “The factory of the world”.
- It is famous for its ancient wall “The great wall of china”.
- Most of the Chinese people are Buddhist.
- Many states and Union territories of India share borders with China.
- Shanghai is the largest city of China.
- Renminbi is the official currency of China.
- The total area of China is 9.6 million square kilometers.
10 Lines on China for Students
- China , officially the People’s Republic of China (PRC), is a country in East Asia.
- It is the world’s second-most populous country with a population exceeding 1.4 billion.
- The capital of china is Beijing.
- The old name of china is Great Qing.
- China is an authoritarian state ruled by a very powerful central government.
- China is 54th in the overall Prosperity Index rankings.
- China is now an upper-middle-income country.
- China is one of the Four Ancient Civilizations, with a history of over 3,000 years.
- It boasts the world’s richest breadth of culture.
- China’s language supersedes others in originality and complexity. Kung fu and tai chi similarly surpass karate, taekwondo.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!