10 Lines on Pet Animals: A pet, or companion animal, is an animal kept primarily for a person’s company or entertainment rather than as a working animal, livestock, or a laboratory animal.
They become a part of our family because of the sheer comfort we get from them.
10 Lines on Pet Animals for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- A pet dog can learn how to sit, stay, and heel in a course of obedience training.
- Parrots can be taught to talk, and some cats can be taught by humans to do tricks.
- Pets are often devoted to their owners. They can establish a trust with their owner over time.
- A pet is meant to be a companion to its owner.
- A therapy animal receives specific training in order to provide support and care to its owner.
- A cow or a chicken living on a farm serves a specific purpose. A cow provides milk while a chicken lays eggs to be eaten or sold.
- Pet, any animal kept by human beings as a source of companionship and pleasure.
- Animals that live with humans in their homes are called pet animals.
- Pets love us and give us the company.
- They depend on humans for food and shelter and are kept for amusement and companionship.
10 Lines on Pet Animals for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- The animals which can be considered pet animals are goats, rabbits, birds, cows, cats, dogs, fishes, rats, horses, tortoises, sheep, ducks, camels, etc.
- A pet is a domesticated animal that lives with an individual or family.
- There are popular, well-known pets like dogs and cats.
- Alternatively, there are less common pets sometimes called exotics such as snakes, turtles, and iguanas.
- Whether a pet is common or exotic, it can offer pleasure and joy to a household.
- A pet needs to be given food, water, and shelter by its owner.
- Being domesticated means the animal depends on its owner for all of its care.
- Some pets such as parakeets and hamsters live in cages.
- Alternatively, dogs and cats wander freely around a home and may have their own bed to sleep in.
- Pets need care from a veterinarian.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!