10 Lines on Guru Nanak: Guru Nanak wad devoted to God. Many incident of his childhood tell us that was going to become a great saint later.
Guru Nanak was born on the full moon day in 1469. Sikhs celebrate guru Jayanti on the day of the full moon of the Kartik Purnima.
10 Lines on Guru Nanak for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- Guru Nanak was a great saint Of India.
- He was born in a Bedi family.
- He was born on the full moon day in 1469.
- His father’s name was Mehta Kalu.
- His mother’s name was Tripta Devi.
- He was married to Sulakni Devi.
- He truly believed the existence of God.
- His ideologies and teachings are filled in the sacred book of Sikhs.
- He way of teaching different from other religious gurus.
- According to Nanak god is one. He is omnipresent and omnipotent.
10 Lines on Guru Nanak for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- Guru Nanak ji was the first guru of Sikhs.
- He was born on April 1469.
- He was born in Nanakana Shib, Talwandi.
- He was in intelligent and a critic.
- He learnt Punjabi, Persian, Hindi and Sanskrit at the age of fifteen.
- He expected simplicity and purity of life.
- Love and equality were the foundation of his Relegion which has later called Sikhism.
- Nanak called upon people to have devotion in this god.
- Festival of Guru Nanak Jayanti falls in “Katak” month as per Nanaksahi calendar.
- He was retired from his life in 1539.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!