10 Lines on Grandmother: My grandmother is the mother of the whole house. She is the one who takes care of the whole family with a beautiful smile on her face.
My grandmother is kind, generous and always put other before her self. Her unconditional love is something l will always cherish.
10 Lines on Grandmother for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- My grandmother is seventy years old.
- Her name is sushila mohanty.
- She has her bath early in the morning.
- She goes to temple in the morning every day.
- She has no teeth and her hair is grey.
- She tells us many stories in the evening.
- My grandmother is a very kind hearted women.
- She gives alms to the poor beggars.
- She is very fond of sweets.
- My mother loves me very much.
10 Lines on Grandmother for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- My grandmother is very sweet person.
- She also helps me in my studies and other work.
- My grandmother is the eldest member of my family.
- She is one of the reasons behind all the success l have achieved in my life.
- She is perfect at her work and never finds an excuse for not doing her work.
- She likes to prepare meals and serve delicious food, tall members of the family.
- She listens to me everything and save me from mother’s scolding.
- She is the backbone who keeps our family connected.
- She is always available to me to listen and give me advice on right and wrong.
- My grandmother is an amazing and inspiring women.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!