10 Lines on Gandhi Jayanti: Every year October 2, we celebrate the birthday of the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi Jayanti is one of the three national festivals. He was undoubtedly the most well known participant in the fight for Indian independence.
The festival is certainly a momentous occasion in India. People remain Mahatma Gandhi for his undeniable contribution to India’s freedom.
10 Lines on Gandhi Jayanti for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- Gandhi jayanti is celebrated every year on 2nd October.
- It is the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- He loved truth and ahinsa.
- It is a national festival of India.
- Gandhi jayanti is known as the international day of non violence.
- Mahatma Gandhi believed in simple living and high thinking.
- Mahatma Gandhi is a freedom fighter.
- He is also known as bapu and father of the nation
- Mahatma Gandhi is a powerful leader of India.
- The day is observed as a public holiday.
10 Lines on Gandhi Jayanti for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- On second October we celebrate Gandhi jayanti every year.
- We celebrate this day as a national celebration in India.
- Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram which is the favourite bhajan of Gandhiji.
- Mahatma Mahatma Gandhi was always against alcoholism and other bad habits.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was his full name.
- Mahatma Gandhi is our father of the nation.
- He fought for the independence of the country.
- Mahatma Gandhi was a great and powerful leader of India.
- He Started many important movements like civil right movement, Dandi March, quiet India movement etc.
- At age of 13 Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was married to Kasturba.
- The whole country is grateful to him for all his efforts.
- People remain Mahatma Gandhi for his undeniable contribution to India’s freedom.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!