10 Lines on Cricket: Today, cricket is the most popular sports in the world. Cricket was declared as tha national sport of England in the year 18th century.
Although the national sport of India is hockey, the people of India are mostly interested in cricket. Sports is a important activity that makes individual mentally and physically active and fresh.
10 Lines on Christmas for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- Cricket is the most popular sport in the world.
- There are eleven players in a cricket game.
- Cricket Game was played in India in the year 1932.
- Cricket is a sport played with a bat and a ball.
- The game of cricket is played for 20 overs and 50 overs.
- The game of cricket is the national game of India.
- In India cricket was introduced by the English people.
- The team that scores more runs, wins the match.
- Cricket was first started in the 16th century in England.
- Today this game is played all over the world.
10 Lines on Christmas for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- Cricket is a popular sport played throughout the globe.
- Cricket is played mainly in three formats namely test match, one day and 20-20.
- It can be played by man, woman and children of all ages.
- It is a game which is good for health and playing it keeps your body fit
- There are three types of players in cricket that are known as batsman, bowler and wicketkeeper.
- The team with maximum runs wins and the other team loses.
- There are some rules and laws of cricket knows as laws of cricket.
- One day world cup was started back in the year 1975.
- Cricket has always been a gentleman game which is played with ball and bat.
- Women also play cricket at the most competitive international level in recent time.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!