10 Lines on Chandrayaan-3: An important development for India’s space exploration program is Chandrayan-3. It consists of a lander named Vikram and a rover named Pragyan.
Chandrayan-1 was the first mission to the moon. It was launched by ISRO on October 2008. On 22 July 2019 the chandrayaan-2 mission was launched successfully and chandrayan-3 is India’s third moon mission.
Chandrayan-3 is the next step after chandrayan-2. Which failed in its final stage. It is a proud moment for India its space program.
10 Lines on Chandrayaan-3 for Kids
Pattern 1 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to College Students.
- Chandanayan- 3 is India’s third moon mission.
- It was launched on July 14, 2023.
- Chandrayaan means ‘moon craft’ in Sanskrit.
- It is a very important space mission in India.
- Chandrayan- 3 is the next project after chandrayan 2 and chandrayan 1.
- It represents a remarkable step forward for the India’s space program.
- It will demonstrate how safe it is to land and navigate on the moon.
- Chandrayan- 3 was successfully launched from spsc SHAR, sriharikata.
- ISRO plans to send chandrayan 3 on its 3rd journey to the moon.
- Chandrayan- 3 is a proud moment for India it’s space program.
10 Lines on Chandrayaan-3 for Students
Pattern 2 – This 10 Lines is very helpful for classes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th and Higher Class Students.
- The lunch of chandrayan 3 took place on July 2023, at 2.35 p.m. IST.
- The chandrayan 3 has launched almost four years after the chandrayan 2 failure.
- Only three countries the USA Russia and China have successfully soft-landed on the moon.
- ISRO is responsible for launching chandrayaan mission.
- The Indian space research organisation launched chandrayan in 2008.
- Chandrayan 3 is likely to land around August 23 or August 24.
- Chandrayan 3 is objectives include studying the moons geology, mineralology and exosphere.
- According to reports chandrayan 3 has cost about 77 millions USD.
- The chandrayaan 3 mission is a significant achievement for the Indians space program.
- The chandrayan 3 mission is a stepping stone towards ISRO’s future interplanetary missions.
Feel free to leave any related questions or suggestions in the comments section below. Your feedback is valuable to us! If you find this information interesting, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends who might also enjoy reading it. Sharing is caring!